Senior Character Animator
Specular Interactive is on a mission to create truly fun and exciting game experiences no matter if they are in the arcade, at home or on the go. We are also intent on having a blast while doing it.
We are looking for a talented Senior Character Animator that will work with concept artists, modelers, designers and engineers to animate amazing real-time characters, creatures, and more for our games.
You will be working in beautiful Orange County with one of the best and most experienced teams in the gaming industry. You’ll get to work on exciting new game projects with cutting edge in-house custom engines and industry-leading middleware.
• Collaborate with the design, art, and programming teams to create high quality characters and other art aspects of games.
• Animate humanoids, creatures and more.
• Create cycles, poses, awesome combat animations, fun celebrations and emotes.
• Work closely with leads and other team members to build and deliver the best interactive gaming experience possible.
• Research and self-educate to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks and maintain the company’s creative evolution.
• 4+ years of professional game industry experience in creating animations.
• Deep understanding of animation pipelines.
• Exceptional skills in animating human bipeds and other creatures.
• Strong skills and demonstrative experience in using 3DS Max, Maya, and Photoshop.
• Unreal Engine 4 experience is a strong plus.
• Versatility! Our artists here contribute to all aspects of the visual experience…and more!
To apply for this position please use our Contact form and select Jobs