Specular Interactive is on a mission to create truly fun and exciting game experiences no matter if they are in the arcade, at home or on the go. We are also intent on having a blast while doing it.
We are looking for talented Environment Artists that will utilize traditional art training and knowledge of design and computer graphics software to create amazing environment art for our games.
You will be working in beautiful Orange County with one of the best and most experienced teams in the gaming industry. You’ll get to work on exciting new game projects with cutting edge in-house custom engines and industry-leading middleware.
• Work with the design, art, and programming teams to create high quality environments and other art aspects of games.
• Ensure consistency with defined visual style for the game.
• Work closely other team members to build and deliver the best interactive gaming experience possible.
• Research and self-educate to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform assigned tasks and maintain the company’s creative evolution.
• 2+ years of professional game industry experience in 2D and 3D art production.
• Strong art skills with strong knowledge of 3DS Max, Maya, and Photoshop.
• Strong graphic design/layout skills.
• Knowledge of architecture and architectural design, environment lighting, dense mesh modeling, and normal map creation.
• Unreal Engine 4 experience is a strong plus.
• Versatility! Our artists here contribute to all aspects of the visual experience…and more!
To apply for this position please use our Contact form and select Jobs